In accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679, dated 27 April, governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of that data (hereinafter, the RGPD) in relation to Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December, governing the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, the LOPDGDD).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
OLIVIA POLLY REVALIENTE Calle de los Pozos, 7
28250, Galapagar (Madrid)
Data Protection Officer: Olivia Polly Revaliente
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you may browse the Website without providing any information of a personal nature.
Nevertheless, there are several sections on our website that contain forms for the collection of personal data that are necessary to be able to provide you with the services you request in addition to our telephone conversations or in-person sessions. When you submit any of these forms requesting information, you guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and veracity of all the information that you provide us with, committing to keep the personal data that you provide us with updated so that it reflects your current situation at all times. You will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements and for any damages that they may cause.
The personal data that we collect in the event that you contract the services provided by the Person Responsible for Processing the Data include: Your name and surname, your DNI (or identification number), the postal address, email and telephone number of the person contracting the service, as well as the name of the child subject to the service.
As a result of the sessions, some health data may need to be collected for the correct provision of the service.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data collected through the forms on our Website shall be used for the following purposes only:
- The correct provision of the service
- To offer appropriate advice based on the information collected
- To manage appointments
– Cookies: Data relating to the User are collected to allow the Owner to render her services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics.
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The express consent of the user is given through their selection of the check box when they send the form. This verifies their consent to contract the service and their acceptance of the general contracting conditions.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data provided will be kept for as long as the deletion thereof is not requested by the interested party and in any case, for no less than the legally required period.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data collected is provided to us by you.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties, except in the case of legal obligation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Any interested party may revoke their consent at any time, and in any case, may request the exercise of the following data protection rights:
- Right of access: The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed.
- Right of rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: The interested party has the right to demand the deletion of personal data concerning them when the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right of limitation: The interested party may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case it would only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data: The interested party may request that your automated personal data be passed or transferred to any other company that you indicate to us in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
- Right to withdraw consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time, but that will not affect the legality of any data processed based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of opposition: The interested party has the right to oppose the processing of their data.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS?
If you so request, we will provide you with form(s) where you can exercise these rights. You may submit such requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right(s) that you wish to exercise and we will send you the corresponding form(s).
The exercise of rights must be carried out by written communication addressing your email to email@example.com.
WHO CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHTS?
The rights of interested parties are very personal, therefore, they may only be exercised by the owner of the data, duly proving their identity (for this the individual’s DNI or equivalent will be requested).
The rights may also be exercised through legal representation, in which case, in addition to the interested party’s DNI or equivalent, the DNI and document certifying the third party’s representation must be provided.
WHAT WILL OUR OBLIGATION BE WHEN YOU EXERCISE ANY OF THE RIGHTS?
The person responsible for processing the data must answer the request that is addressed to them, regardless of whether or not personal data of the affected person or interested party has been processed.
In the event that the request does not meet the specified requirements, the person responsible for processing the data must request its correction.
The person responsible for processing the data will respond to requests within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, depending on the complexity and number of requests. The person responsible for processing the data will inform the interested party of any such extensions within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for any delay, where appropriate.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
You may request the protection of rights that have not been duly addressed to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the established channels, which you can find on its web portal (www.aepd.es).
WHAT MEASURES DO WE ADOPT TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We apply reasonable technical and physical measures to protect the information we collect through the Website.
DATA PROTECTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We use the Instagram account @pollysleeps to report on our activities and interact with our followers. By becoming a follower, you authorise us to process any personal data that is available on your Instagram profile, exclusively to manage the interactions that we maintain through the account and only in the Instagram environment in accordance with its use and privacy policies.